Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office
PHIN Partner Call
May 02, 2012
3:00–4:00 PM EDT
Century Center Building 2500,Conference Room 2222
The agenda for this meeting will be:
1. 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions (CDC)
2. 40 minutes – ELR Monitoring and Support Activities
• Presenters: Laura Conn, Associate Director for Informatics, Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office (Proposed), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Christopher J. Hall, ELC and EIP IT Lead/IT Specialist, National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases, Division Of Preparedness and Emerging Infections, Scientific and Program Services Branch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• Topic Description: NCEZID and PHSIPO are collaborating in support of the ACA ELR-focused funding that was provided through the ELC cooperative agreement program. Supporting the states in the implementation and advancement of ELR as well as determining a national view of the implementation status of ELR is a high priority for CDC.
3. 10 minutes - Questions and Answers Session
To join the webinar: http://www.instantpresenter.com/dippc10
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.